12.13.2009

Frolicks and Forts


Mom and I spent all of Thanksgiving break at LaLa's house. LaLa is mom's mom! I love to play at LaLa's house! It is really big compared to mom's room at the apartment, so I can run around and explore a lot more!  I jump from the couch to the chair and romp around as long as I can until mom puts me back into the bathroom for being too hyper! I particularly like to dig my claws into LaLa's blue chairs in the front room! She isn't very happy with me about that, but it is so satisfying! ::little purr of glee:: Mom took a picture of me in one of the blue chairs yesterday. This chair happens to be LaLa's favourite reading chair. I like it too!
Mom is trying to teach me to stay off LaLa's dinning room table. I used to be able to lounge up there and see everything, but mom has started squirting me with a water bottle. I don't like that one little bit! So now I have to be sure to be very sneaky about hopping up there.

Over Thanksgiving break, mom's little cousin Mikayla (Mika) came over to play! She is 10 years old and I like her. She and mom decided to make me a fort out of boxes! They worked on it for a couple hours and created a really fun place for me to play! It is made out of 3 boxes, and has 3 entrances and a hanging bell ball for me to play with. Oh, and it has a drawbridge door that Mika thought up! Mika drew and wrote things all over the fort. She called it "Abelard's Club and Cafe" and wrote cool things like "goth cats wanted" and "cats rule"! I love my fort! Mom says she will make it even bigger for me later!

Well, rainy days make me extra hyper, so I must go play now!
Meow and nosey-nosey!
Abey

No comments:

Post a Comment